ANCHEER Electric Mountain Bike Review – A Fantastic, Lightweight Electric Mountain Bike
When it comes to choosing your first electric mountain bike, there are so many different aspects to consider. These types of bikes are fairly expensive, so you will want to make sure that you have made the right decision for your needs.
To help you, we have tested and reviewed some of the most popular ebikes on the market right now. The model that we are going to be reviewing today is the ANCHEER Electric Mountain Bike. If you are already interested in this bike, then please read on below to find out what we thought of it when we tested it out.
Features: Aluminium Alloy Frame – Shimano Gears – 21 Speeds – 15-30 Mile Range – 15mph Maximum Speed – 36v Lithium Ion Battery – 26 Inch Wheels – 27.9kg
- The frame of the ANCHEER electric mountain bike is very lightweight, especially given the added weight of the lithium ion battery.
- The battery power lasts much longer than expected, even when travelling uphill a lot.
- Assembling this electric mountain bike doesn’t take very long at all.
- The bike has very good front suspension and is very comfortable to ride.
- The instruction manual is a little on the confusing side. We were able to find some good videos on the ANCHEER YouTube channel to help.
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM -- Equipped with the 36V 8AH lithium-Ion removable battery and 250W stable motor, you can reach a range of up to 15-30 miles at toppest speed 15mph per charge. Plenty for a day's adventure or most trips to travel and back. You can charge the battery on/off the ebike by your convenience. No worry for being stolen!
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL -- The Aluminum Alloy frame- light, strong and designed to last, makes it easy to maneuver. Aluminum Alloy double-walled rims are for greater durability as well as faster ride with less drag. A high- strength front suspension fork can take your riding comfort to the next level.
- SHIFTER&BRAKE SYSTEM -- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes Disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power. 21-Speed gear increases hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability. And the horn and the bright LED headlamp are equipped for night riding.
- 3 WORKING MODES -- E-bike & Assisted bicycle & Normal bike. With the LED 3-speed smart meter button, you can choose the electric assist power according to your needs. You can add a burst of speed with the throttle, which is ideal for pulling away from traffic lights. Combining three modes would be a better choice.
- SERVICE AVAILABLE -- With one-year warranty for the electric motor, battery and other parts except for frame, no worry about using it. This bike arrives 85% assembled. It's not hard to finish aseembly by yourself---video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89SqvfDByV8&t
The ANCHEER Electric Mountain Bike Review
To start off with, we’re going to talk about our first impressions of the electric mountain bike before we had actually put it all together. The one thing that really stood out for us was how sturdy each separate component of the bike actually is. You can tell that this bike has not been made using cheap materials.
Very Easy Assembly
Now, let’s talk about the assembly process. For us, this is one of the things that really surprised us with this electric mountain bike. We were expecting the assembly to take us a long time and were a little concerned that we may need expert input. However, we were very surprised to find out that the assembly couldn’t have been any easier.
We had the bike put together in under an hour and we only had to use basic tools that most people will have in order to do so. One we had it up and running we were able to better judge the different features. The first thing that surprised us was how lightweight the frame was, even with the battery attached.
Really Lightweight Frame
The battery itself is quite a heavy unit, but it can be removed if you want to make the frame even lighter. However, we felt that it was perfectly light enough even with the battery attached. In terms of comfort, this bike has it all. Every aspect from the seat to the handlebars is incredibly comfortable. We were able to ride for miles without any discomfort at all.
Another thing that took us by surprise was the sheer amount of range that you get from one charge of this battery. We were able to ride for miles on one charge and that was with plenty of incline riding too. Although there are many positives, we should mention the one negative too.
The one thing that we did notice is that the instruction manual was a little on the confusing side. However, there are plenty of helpful videos that you can find on the ANCHEER YouTube channel which will take you through everything that you need to know.
Overall, we have to say that we were very impressed indeed with the ANCHEER Electric Mountain Bike and we would absolutely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about buying an electric bike.