||14mph speed – 30 min battery life – Twist grip accelerator
||Learn More Here!
||Petrol powered – 50cc – Electric start – disc brakes
||Learn More Here!
|Mini Moto Coyote
||Petrol powered – 49cc – lightweight
||Learn More Here!
Best Electric & Petrol Dirt Bike for Kids 2017 – 2018
It is one of those presents that any kid would love to receive, it has all the features you would find on a normal bike, but it is battery powered. The Electric Dirt Bike is perfect for those kids that enjoy a thrill. It can go across dirt tracks and bumps thanks to its strong construction. This list features the top three Dirt Bikes for kids on the market today.
Razor MX350 Dirt Electric Bike Review – Our Number 1
This electric dirt bike from Razor (Learn More Here!) will keep the children entertained for many hours. It has some very nice features that give it an authentic dirt bike feel. It also looks the part with its racing decals and construction. Here are some of its other features.
- It can reach speeds of up to 14mph. This is pretty fast for an electric vehicle, but you will still be able to keep up with it.
- With each charge, you will get 30 minutes of continuous use. This will give them plenty of time to ride around and have a lot of fun.
- It is fitted with a high torque, chain driven motor so that the battery power is efficiently converted into driving energy. This is what enables it to reach its high speed.
- The twist grip accelerator control is just like those found on real bikes. It also allows the rider to adjust the acceleration and speed of the bike.
With these features along with a hand operated rear break and pneumatic tyres, it will give a lot of pleasure along with a feeling of riding a real dirt bike.
Fun Bikes Cobra 4S 50cc Review – Number 2
This petrol motorcycle from Fun Bikes really looks the part with its number plate on the front and racing decals. It is a smaller version of a regular dirt bike, aimed at junior riders. Here are some of its features.
- The powerful 50cc, 4 stroke engine is strong enough to race over any hills or rough ground. It is also in a compact design to keep it light.
- It is fitted with an electric start which is a great feature. This means no struggling to kick start it during a race.
- There is a choice of four colours so that you can pick the one you like the best.
- It has disc breaks for added safety as well as a chain guard. With that and the simple throttle control, it is great for a first motor bike.
The Fun Bikes Cobra 4S is a small and compact bike that is light enough to transport around easily in a car. The controls are simple and easy to operate and it has some nice safety features.
Mini Moto Coyote 49cc Dirt Bike Review – Number 3
This bike is a specially designed petrol dirt bike for juniors. It is the same as a regular sized motor bike, just at a smaller scale. They are perfect for off road scrambler style terrain and are equipped with a good engine. Let us see the features of this bike.
- It has the Rockstar, Sobe, Makita graphics pack to make it really stand out from the rest. It is co-ordinated with a yellow colour bodywork.
- It has a very east twist and go operation so that it is east for juniors to operate. This is ideal to get them used to riding a motor bike.
- The 49cc engine is very powerful. This will enable it to ride over rough terrain and through mud with little effort.
- The bike is very light and easy to move around. This makes it easy for transporting to dirt bike tracks or events.
The Mini Moto Coyote Dirt Bike is a great starter bike for any junior looking to start competing in motocross events. Although it is light, it is well made and durable, so it won’t get damaged or break down.
The top spot goes to the Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike. It has all the things you would expect on a real dirt bike, as well as a long battery capacity and high speed. Perfect for a juniors first motor bike.