Cyclotricity 1000w Stealth Bike Review – Very Impressive Amount of Power
Electric bikes are not cheap, so making sure that you have chosen one that is right for you is very important indeed. However, this is not as straightforward as it sounds because there are thousands of bikes on the market at the moment. If you have never purchased an ebike before then it is unlikely that you will know what to look for.
Because we know how difficult it can be to choose the best ebike for your needs, we have decided to test and review as many bikes as we can so that we can give you a better idea of the options that are available to you right now. The bike that we are reviewing for you today is the Cyclotricity 1000w Stealth Bike Review. Read on below for our verdict.
Features: Aluminium Alloy Frame – 1000w Motor – Shimano Gears – 7 Speeds – 50km Range – 25kmh Maximum Speed – 29 Inch Wheels – LCD Control Panel – 25kg
- Very reliable set of brakes, it is easy to slow down really quickly.
- The bike feels very smooth to ride, even on bumpier terrain thanks to the high quality front suspension.
- The throttle is very easy to use and allows you to accelerate quickly
- Once de-restricted you are able to reach very impressive speeds.
- The suspension could be better for bumpier terrain.
- The bike comes restricted to 250w and you have to get it de-restricted by contacting the company.
The Cyclotricity 1000w Stealth Bike Review
Starting off, we took a closer look at all of the different parts of the bike so that we could get a better idea of the kind of quality. Instantly it was very clear to see that the bike has been constructed using very high quality aluminium alloy. The frame and all of the other components have definitely been built to last a long time.
Easy to Use LCD Control Panel
Once we had examined all of the different components to the bike, we were ready to put it to the test. The first thing that we were pleased with was the LCD control panel. We found this really helpful for monitoring what we were doing and the settings that we were using.
One of the things that we really liked about the Cyclotricity 1000w Stealth Bike is that it offers an incredibly smooth ride. This is largely due to the front suspension which is very powerful. However, we did find that the suspension could be a little better for bumpier terrain.
The throttle on this bike is very well positioned and very easy to use. We had no difficulty accelerating quickly. The brakes on the bike are very sensitive and we were able to slow down very quickly whenever we needed to, even at higher speeds.
Be Aware of Restricted Speeds
The only real downside with this one is that it comes restricted to 250w. This is so that it can be legally used on the road. If you want it to be 1000w in power then you have to contact the company directly, sign a slip and they will give you a code to remove the restriction.
Although this is a bit of a pain, it is worth it if you want to use your electric bike for off road riding. We would definitely recommend this electric bike to anyone who wants to use an ebike on trails and other off road locations.
- 1000 W Without Gearless Brushless Motor Rear Hub (Is Restricted For Uk / Eu Regulation Power Of 250 W And A Speed Of 25 Km / H By Default. It Reaches Up To 50 Km / H Once-Restricted Mode 1000 W).
- Lcd Control Panel With Output Power, Speed, Time, Travel Distance, Etc. And Capacity-Restriction Settings.
- Frame Size: 20 "Alloy Frame 6061
- Fitted With Electric Brake Levers Off The Power When Disc-Brakes Are Applied. Gears: Shimano 7 Diverter Speeds, Suspension: Sr Alloy Suntour
- 48 V / 12Ah Rechargeable Lithium Ion (25 - 30 Miles Range Between Charges Depending On Terrain, Weight Cyclists, Frequent Use Of Pas, Frequency Steps / Begins, Air Pressure In The Tires Etc. Based On Restriction Mode 250 W, Could Range Down To 15 Miles Once-Restricted At Full Power)