Haibike Sduro Hardseven Review – An Incredible Electric Mountain Bike
Mountain biking is a hobby that is enjoyed by millions. However, there is only a certain distance that you can travel before you start to get too tired. The great thing is that these days you are able to buy an electric mountain bike.
These bikes have a motor installed which allows you to use pedal assist mode when you get tired. These bikes are great for long distance off road riding and also for people who face long daily commutes too. If you have never owned or used an electric mountain bike before then you might not know what to look for when buying one.
We have tried to make things easier for you by testing and reviewing some of the best electric bikes on the market right now. The bike that we are going to be reviewing for you today is the Haibike Sduro Hardseven. If you would like to learn more about this bike then please read on below to see what we thought.
Features: 6061 Aluminium Frame – 250w Motor – Shimano Gears – 9 Speeds – 25kmh Maximum Speed – 21.4 Kg
- Nice paint design helps the bike look really professional.
- The LCD console is really easy to use.
- The motor is fairly quiet when it is running, even at higher speeds.
- Weight distribution is spot on and not unbalanced in the slightest.
- This electric mountain bike is quite basic compared to the rest of the Haibike range.
- There is no bottle cage mounted on the bike.
The Haibike Sduro Hardseven 4.0 Review
The first thing that we are going to talk about here is our first impressions of the Haibike Sduro Hardseven 4.0 when we had it delivered. We have to say that the main thing that stood out for us is how professional this bike looks. This is thanks to a fantastic design and a really nice paint job that a lot of thought has gone into.
Fantastic LCD Console
Once we had finished taking a good look at the design of the bike, we were ready to test things out properly. The first thing that we did was take a look at the LCD console. With this console you are able to view and access all of the different menu settings as well as view the monitoring features such as speed and distance.
The thing that we liked about the LCD console is that it was so easy to use. We didn’t have to use the instruction manual at all because it was that easy to use. When we first started using the motor we were happy to notice that accelerating was no trouble at all and there was no incline that this electric mountain bike struggled with.
One thing that did surprise us with this one is that the motor was actually really quiet; even at the higher pedal assist levels it wasn’t really that noticeable. Although there are plenty of positives to note, there were a few negatives that we should mention too.
The Most Basic of the Haibike Range
First of all, there is the fact that this bike is quite basic in comparison to the rest of the Haibike range. However, it is important to keep in mind that this is the cheapest bike in the range too, so this is to be expected. The other thing that we noticed is that there was no bottle cage mounted onto the frame.
However, this is a minor niggle and it would be possible to add a cage at a later date if you wanted to. Overall, we have to say that we were really pleased with this electric mountain bike and we would certainly recommend it if you are looking for your first ebike.
- Sizes: 6/50 cm
- Colour: Charcoal/White/Neon Yellow Matt
- Wheel Size: 27.5 "
- The Shark bike 27.5R Mountain ebike is equipped with a 6061 aluminium frame, a 250 watt Yamaha PW system included Motor with a high-performance 400WH Lithium Ion Battery and a 9 speed derailleur gears with Shimano Acera Rear Derailleur.
- The product images are used only for information (variations for item description are possible, because of the manufacturer and the right Vorbehält to change the product specification) Please you can then follow the exact the of the article stated specifications. For more details, see also refer to the manufacturer's website.