Vogvigo Ebike Kit Review – Not Without Its Flaws
When it comes to electric bikes, the one thing that puts many people off is the price tag that comes with them. They are not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. However, there is an alternative solution. If you have an existing mountain bike, then you can actually purchase an ebike conversion kit.
These kits are designed to allow you to get all of the great benefits of an electric bike without having to pay a fortune for a new one. Of course, if you haven’t bought one before then it can be really difficult to know what you should be looking for.
You will want to make sure that you are buying a conversion kit that is going to be right for you. To help you find the right conversion kit for your needs, we have tested and reviewed as many models as possible to give you a better idea of your options. Please read on below for our review of the Vogvigo Ebike Kit.
Features: 1500w Motor – 48v – 55-65kmh Maximum Speed – 8 Pedal Assist Levels – Bar Twist Throttle – LCD Display – 12.5kg
- The entire kit is very well made from high quality materials.
- The Vogvigo Ebike Kit is very easy to install without specialist tools or knowledge.
- It has a very powerful 1500w motor that doesn’t struggle with anything.
- The motor is surprisingly quiet, even at the higher pedal assist levels.
- There is no charger included in this conversion kit.
- The cables for the kit are a little messy.
The Vogvigo Ebike Kit Review
Before we even attempted to install this conversion kit, we wanted to take some time to look at all of the different components to the kit. We immediately noticed how well made each component is and there is no doubt that the entire kit has been made out of very high quality materials.
No Specialist Tools Required
Once we had finished looking at all of the different components and had a thorough look through the instruction manual, we were ready to start the installation process. The main thing that surprised us with this is that we didn’t need to use any specialist tools at all and we didn’t need any real mechanical knowledge either. The entire installation process was very easy indeed.
Incredibly Powerful Motor
When we had everything installed, we were ready to test it out. The first thing that really stood out to us was how much power the 1500w motor has to offer. It really didn’t struggle with any of the tests that we put it through at all. Another thing that really surprised us with this one is that the motor is really quiet. We didn’t expect this with the motor being 1500w in power.
There are, however, a couple of downsides that we ought to mention. First of all, there is no charger included with this conversion kit which lets it down a little bit. The other downside is that the cables to this kit can be a little messy and they are hard to tidy too.
Although there are downsides, we still really liked this conversion kit and we would definitely still recommend it to anyone who wants an ebike but can’t afford to buy one.
- Product parameters: 48V 1500W. Easily convert your pedal bike into a motorized bike within 1-hour.
- 18 MOSFET 36/48V 45A ±1 Sine Wave Controller,Includes cruise and Support Regenerative Function, will charge battery(charge battery during braking)
- High motor efficiency: >85%. Drive system has no moving chains or gears, no friction, more efficient, hand brakes to stop the motor. little noise and have a long lifespan.
- improves safety!Full Speed: about 55-65km/h .Certificates: CE, CCC, EN15194
- Quiet and reliable brushless gearless Rear hub motor; Hub dropout width: 100mm front or 135mm rear. gear:0~5. More choice: 20/24 / 27.5 / 28 inches 700c 29er