DAPHOME FIIDO D2 Ebike – Slightly Lacking in Power
When it comes to choosing your first electric bike, the one thing that you will definitely want to think about is the amount of power that it has to offer. There are so many different ebikes on the market right now and some of them are very powerful indeed. You don’t want something that is too powerful, but you also don’t want something that lacks too much power either.
In order to help make your task easier, we have tested and reviewed plenty of the most popular electric bikes on the market so that we can give you a clear idea of what to expect from each one. The bike that we are going to be reviewing for you today is the DAPHOME FIIDO D2 Ebike. Please read on for more.
Features: Aluminium Alloy Frame – 30-50km Range – 25kmh Maximum Speed – 16 Inch Wheels – Foldable – Front LED Light – 19.5kg
- The DAPHOME FIIDO D2 Ebike is remarkably lightweight as well as being foldable.
- It is very easy to ride around busy areas thanks to its small size.
- There is a very handy LED light on the front of the bike.
- The bike itself is quite comfortable to ride.
- The DAPHOME FIIDO D2 Ebike seems to lack a little in terms of power.
- It doesn’t cope very well with especially steep inclines.
- The wheels are quite small which makes bumpy terrains a challenge.
The DAPHOME FIIDO D2 Ebike Review
To start off with, we’re going to talk a little about the design of this electric bike. First of all, one thing that we did notice is that this bike is quite small in comparison to some of the others that we have tested in the past. The first thing that we noticed when we took a closer look at the bike was how remarkably lightweight the frame is.
Solid Yet Lightweight Frame
Although it is lightweight, we didn’t feel that the bike was flimsy at all. In fact, the entire frame felt solid. Once it was all assembled, we were ready to put it through its paces to see what it had to offer. First of all, we felt that the bike was fairly comfortable to ride. Obviously it isn’t going to be as comfortable as your higher end models, but it isn’t uncomfortable either.
One of the things that we did notice during our ride was that this electric bike is very well suited to riding around busy areas because it is so small; it is much easier to weave through traffic and pedestrians without causing any problems. However, the wheels on the bike are quite small at only 18 inches which makes rough terrains a little bit of a challenge.
Lacking a Little Power
Something that is worth pointing out is that we definitely felt that the bike lacked a little in terms of power and it did seem to struggle a bit with steeper inclines. However, there are plenty of nice features to take advantage of such as the fact that the bike is foldable and it has a nice LED light at the front for riding in the dark.
Whilst we wouldn’t recommend this bike for riding trails or bumpy terrains, we would definitely recommend it if you work in the city and you want something that is small but powerful enough to manage your daily commute.
- 250W motor provides the max 25km/h speed and max 30 degree gradient. Pedal mode, moped mode, and pure electric mode for choose. Folding design for convenient carrying.
- 7.8Ah Li-ion battery ( included in product ) for max 30km mileage with pure electric mode and 50km mileage with moped mode16 inch inflatable rubber tire for different grounds.
- Adjustable heights of handlebar and saddle for different heights of people. LED front light to ride at night safely,Aluminum alloy shell for max 120kg payload.
- Battery life data was measured on a flat road with temperature 28°C by a 60 kg rider. The battery life will be affected by rider weight, temperature, road slope and adequacy of tires. With the decline of lithium battery activity in winter, the battery life will also be relatively shortened, and in the summer with the rise in temperature, battery life will relatively rise.
- Quick delivery - Ebikes are shipped from Poland. If you need an European-to-British adapter, please feel free to contact us to send you a free adapter.