Extrbici XF800 Electric Bike Review – Fat Tyres & Additional Extras
When it comes to choosing your first electric bike, there are so many different features that you will want to consider. Different bikes are better for different types of riding, so you will need to keep this in mind too.
As it stands, there are hundreds of different electric bikes on the market right now. Each of them offer something different. It is important to keep in mind that electric bikes are not cheap purchases, so you will need to think extra carefully before making a purchase if you want to be sure that you have made the right decision.
In order to help you find the right electric bike for your needs, we have tested as many models as we can so that we can give you a better idea of the options that are out there at the moment. The model that we will be reviewing for you today is the Exttbici XF800 Electric Bike. Read on below for more.
Features: Aluminium Alloy Frame – Shimano Gears – 7 Speeds – 40-80km Range – 50kmh Maximum Speed – 48v Lithium Ion Battery – 26 Inch Wheels – 22kg
- The Extrbici XF800 has a surprisingly lightweight frame.
- It has a very stylish, modern design.
- It comes with fat tyres which allow you to travel on a number of surfaces including sand.
- It comes with a built in USB port for charging devices on the go.
- There are only 7 speeds on this bike.
- This is an expensive electric bike.
The Extrbici XF800 Electric Bike Review
We hadn’t heard of Extrbici before, so we had no idea what to expect from the XF800 Electric Bike. However, after thoroughly testing it out, we have to say that we were really happy with certain features that this bike has to offer. Read on below to find out what we thought.
A Unique Design
In terms of design, this one is a little different to what you would probably expect from an electric bike. Mountain bikes seem to be more popular at the moment, so this style was a little different to what we had expected. However, we were still really impressed with the detail that had gone into the design and it was certainly sturdy and built to last.
Once we had everything assembled, the one thing that really surprised us was how lightweight the frame is. At only 22kg, it is definitely one of the lightest electric bikes that we have tested so far. The one thing that we absolutely loved about this electric bike is the addition of a set of fat tyres. These types of tyres are really popular at the moment.
Fat Tyres for All Terrains
We tested the bike out on a number of different surfaces including sand and we found that this enabled us to ride with total ease. The extra thick tyres also made riding on rough, uneven surfaces much more comfortable too. There was another addition that we liked too.
With this electric bike you get a built in USB port. We found this really helpful because you are able to charge your mobile whilst you are riding which is great if you use things like Google Maps for plotting your bike ride.
The only real downside that we noticed with this bike is that it is slightly more expensive than some of the others that are on the market right now. Aside from this, we would have no hesitation in recommending this model to anyone considering buying a new electric bike.
- 1000W 48V Brushless Motor, Hign Power. The highest speed can reach up to 40km/h(31mph). The gradeability can reach 40° in common road condition. 5 setting smart computer, which can display the battery status, speed, trip distance and modes.
- 48V 13AH Lithium Battery. One power can support a 40-80km trip with pedal assisted. Over 500 times recharge cycle, 6-8 hours charging time from empty to full. Both the UK and EU standard plug available for UK and EU customers.
- 26 Inch Aluminum Alloy Frame, Full Suspension. 4.0 fat tyre, adapt to snow, beach, mountain ridding. Recommend rider-height : 5'6'-6'5"(165cm-190cm), max weight support 360LBS.
- Shimano ASL TX50 7 Speeds Shift System. Smooth and accurate shifting. Oil Hydraulic power off disc brake. All the components are set for your comfortable and safe cycling.
- 1 Year Warranty on Motor and Frame, 6 Months on Battery. 90% pre-assembled when you get the bike. Any questions about the pre-sale or the after sale, just contact us at any time